There is a gale about to blow easterly from the Gibraltar strait. That would make for an unpleasant crossing. And after that the winds are rather confused, for at least the coming week.
So, we could sail down to the Algarve and wait for a week.
Or we could go now. If we go now, we should be in Morocco before the blow sets in, and that gains us an extra week in Morocco. So that is what we are doing. Right at this moment we are exiting the Tejo River, and soon we will be flying downwind with an estimated journey time of 2 days and 11 hours to cover 315 miles or so. Of course that is all a guess.
But in any case we hope to be in Rabat, Morocco sometime on Tuesday, at which point we will try and connect up with email etc.
So, until then, have fun!